The best solutions to your problem:

Fitness door,a creative gym...


The Door Gym stands head and fitness door shoulders above the competition. This door fitness gym versatile device can be set up in seconds on almost any door frame and lets you work from the comfort of your own home or office. It comes on without screws, fitness door bolts or fasteners, so you do not leave holes in the door panel.

Console design uses your own body weight (up to 300 lbs.) To hold it door fitness gym in place. Door Gym is more than a drawback single chin-up. It also has two protruding close-grip handles that let you work with your palms fitness door facing each other, a good position for isolating the muscles in the center of the back that control posture. In addition, you can use Door Gym on the door creative fitness ground as a push-up bar and a sit-up observer

I was very skeptical of this fitness door "cantilevered" doorway chinning bar. I thought it would slide, not really stay up, be unsafe or unstable to use door fitness gym. Well, the thing actually works as advertised! It’s basically a chinning bar sitting on 2 J shaped braces. The tops of the braces connect with a flat crosspiece. The crosspiece sits on the opposite side of the door frame, resting on the top of the doorjamb.

On the your side of the fitness door doorway, the ends of the chinning bar press against the door frame.
Your weight pushes the door fitness gym chinning bar against the door frame on one side, presses the crosspiece against the doorjamb on the other. I was nervous pulling my I'll up on this thing, hearing all kinds of fitness door creaking from the doorway…but, in fact it was stable and door creative fitness held my weight like a champ.

 I live in an old apt., and fitness door technically I think my door frame is a bit two narrow for the specifications–there are foam pads at the ends of the bar that are suppose press against the door frame molding. In my…

No comments:

Post a Comment